BORROW A MUSEUM PASS
Thanks to local museum partners, family passes to various museums and historical attractions are available for loan from Wright Library. Participating museums and cultural centers which have generously donated free admission include:
- Aullwood Audubon Center and Farm
- Dayton Art Institute
- Dayton History (Carillon Historical Park)
How does it work?
- Passes are available to any Wright Library cardholder in good standing.
- Loan periods are three days. Return the pass to the Circulation Desk or book drop. Overdue fines are $1/day.
- Fee for a lost pass ranges from $40-$70 (the cost of the membership).
- The pass covers admission to the museum, but not to special events/exhibits.
To find out if a pass is available for checkout, please call 294-7171 or visit Wright Library’s online catalog and search for “museum pass.”
You may place a hold on a pass, but it is not possible to reserve it for a specific date. The library will notify you when the pass is available.
You may borrow only one pass per household at any one time.
Before visiting, check the organizations' website or contact them to confirm operating hours or to learn of any special Covid limitations.
Aullwood Audubon Center and Farm
Aullwood is a 20-minute drive from downtown Dayton and a 5-minute drive from the Dayton International Airport. The property includes a nature center, working farm, and six miles of hiking trails that take hikers through a host of habitats including a forest, prairie, marsh and pond. Aullwood has an annual visitation of 80,000 and is considered the premier Audubon Center in the United States.
1000 Aullwood Road
Dayton Art Institute
4546 Belmonte Park North
Carillon Park: 1000 Carillon Blvd.