Information about our At-Home Covid Tests
Wright Library is a distribution site for free COVID-19 Home Test Kits, part of the Ohio Department of Health's plan to expand access to at-home rapid testing. We do not know in advance when we will receive new shipments, and we distribute tests on a first-come/first-served basis. Thank you for your patience and courtesy as we do our best to keep up with extremely high demand.
When we run out, you can still find a testing center near you using the ODH COVID-19 Dashboard.
***Do not enter the building if you are sick.*** Request curbside delivery if you are experiencing any symptoms or have been directly exposed to someone with COVID-19.
For curbside delivery when you arrive, call 937-294-7171 and press 1.
BinaxNOW non-proctored tests: OUT OF STOCK
- Use: This test is self-administered.
- Quantity: Daily limit 4 tests per household.
- Result time: Read your results in 15 minutes.
- Accuracy: Interim results of a clinical study showed this test to correctly identify 91.7% of positive specimens and 100% of negative specimens. Estimated to correctly identify between 73.0% and 98.9% of positive specimens. (Source: FDA.gov fact sheet [pdf])
- Ages: Tests can be self-administered by individuals aged 15 years or older, and for children as young as 2 years old when samples are collected by an adult.