Reserve a Meeting Room
You can place an online request to book one of our meeting rooms, subject to staff approval.
Before scheduling, please review our Meeting Room Policy, to make sure your use meets the requirements. Appropriate use includes gatherings which:
- are of a civic, cultural, or educational nature;
- are not private parties, profit-making ventures, or by representatives of commercial organizations to advertise or sell their goods or services;
- include a minimum of 3 people;
- do not exceed the room capacity.
A single group can make a maximum of 4 reservations per month.
Request a meeting room
After you request a room and time, you will receive an automated confirmation email. A staff member may contact you directly to confirm whether your request meets the requirements.
|Room||Capacity||Amenities (please request in advance)|
|Community Room||8-80 people||
Up to 24 tables, 80 chairs available
Shank Conference Room
2 conference tables, 10 chairs
Aberdeen Conference Room
1 conference table, 8 chairs
* Connect to this equipment using HDMI or wireless presentation system (Crestron AirMedia)