Meeting rooms available for non-commercial groups
You can place an online request to book one of our meeting rooms, subject to staff approval.
Use Policy & Requirements
Before scheduling, please review our Meeting Room Policy, to make sure your use meets the requirements. Appropriate use includes gatherings which:
- are of a civic, cultural, or educational nature;
- are not private parties, profit-making ventures, or by representatives of commercial organizations to advertise or sell their goods or services;
- include a minimum of 3 people;
- do not exceed the room capacity.
A single group can make a maximum of 4 reservations per month.
After you request a room and time, you will receive an automated confirmation email. A staff member may contact you directly to confirm whether your request meets the requirements.
|Amenities (please request in advance)
|Up to 24 tables, 80 chairs available
65 inch TV screen*
Writable projection surface
"Listen Everywhere" Assisted Listening capabilities
|Shank Conference Room
|2 conference tables, 10 chairs
TV screen with HDMI or wireless input* -- adapters and remote control available upon request
|Aberdeen Conference Room
|1 conference table, 8 chairs
TV screen with HDMI input -- adapters and remote control available upon request
* Connect to this equipment using HDMI or wireless presentation system (Crestron AirMedia)